Newsarchiv LOGO

Mail Index

Technical Supporter - Startup WAIBROsports

Date Sun, 24 Mar 2019 12:57:33 +0100 (CET)
From "Juliane Fischer" <juliane.omu***AT***gmail.com>
Subject Technical Supporter - Startup WAIBROsports
Newsgroups tu-graz.anzeigen.arbeitsmarkt
Organization Technische Universitaet Graz
Approved none
User-agent Webnews - news.tugraz.at
Xref archive tu-graz.anzeigen.arbeitsmarkt:11754

We are searching for a Technical Supporter, who is keen to work in a team, connect software and hardware parts and functional building prototypes

We are a young and dynamic Startup,
incubated at the since park Graz
working on a solution to support blind and visually impaired athletes to do sport more independently!

If we got your attention please contact me for further information

katerina.sedlackova***AT***waibro.com

https://sciencepark.at/unsere-firmen/1340/waibrosports