Newsarchiv LOGO

Mail Index

Python Developer / Data Scientist [Wien]

Date Sun, 31 Mar 2019 11:59:16 +0200
From Anna Saranti <s0473056***AT***sbox.tugraz.at>
Subject Python Developer / Data Scientist [Wien]
Newsgroups tu-graz.anzeigen.arbeitsmarkt
Organization Technische Universitaet Graz
User-agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/60.6.1
Xref archive tu-graz.anzeigen.arbeitsmarkt:11765

greentec services gmbh based in Switzerland (Zürich), Austria (Vienna) and Spain (Denia) is a service provider who specializes in technical management of photovoltaic systems. We currently operate a
portfolio of around 120 Megawatt in eight different European countries.
Customer satisfaction and high-quality standards are key factors in our industry. Excellent technical expertise as well as an enjoyable working atmosphere and motivated employees are crucial to our success. For our team based in Vienna (1070) we are currently looking for a:

Python Developer (m/f) (38.5 hours/week)

Your tasks:
• working as part of an Agile team on existing and new development projects and processes focusing on monitoring and analysis solutions for photovoltaic plants • developing automation strategies for analysis and prediction of renewable energy processes
• setting up test infrastructures and streamlining automated workflows

Our requirements:
• at least one year experience working with Python as main language
• you have a good knowledge of databases (SQL, TSDBs)
• experience in Python’s data science libraries (pandas, scikit-learn) is required
• basic signal processing and machine learning skills
• knowledge in automated testing with pytest and hypothesis libraries beneficial • rudimentary knowledge in frontend development would perfectly complete your profile • eager to learn best-practice and advanced tools and techniques for software development,
automated testing and profiling
• loves learning and working with cutting-edge technologies

Your personal skills:
• initiative and good communication skills
• eager to learn new things
• open to new ideas as well as suggesting own ideas
• reliability
• flexibility
• structured and accurate operating principles
• you have good knowledge of English (spoken and written), German is a plus

In consideration, we are offering:
• working with cutting edge technologies
• participation in the development of innovations in the area of renewable energy sources
• an exciting and interesting field of activities
• ongoing work with new open source technologies
• an exceptionally friendly working atmosphere with a flat hierarchy
• flexible working hours
• collaboration in a young and motivated team
• pleasant working environment with very good career and training opportunities

If you feel you fulfill our requirements and want to take on the challenge of shaping an internationally expanding company, please send us your complete application documents including the earliest starting date as well as your salary expectations (minimum salary EUR 40,000. - gross / year with readiness for overpayment, depending on your qualification and professional experience) to:

greentec services gmbh
human resources
Sabrina Kessler
sabrina.kessler***AT***greentec-services.com
www.greentec-services.com