Newsarchiv LOGO

Mail Index

Junior Embedded Software Developer (m/f/d)

Date Wed, 10 Apr 2019 14:55:40 +0200 (CEST)
From "Spela Kremzer" <spela.kremzer***AT***nxp.com>
Subject Junior Embedded Software Developer (m/f/d)
Newsgroups tu-graz.anzeigen.arbeitsmarkt
Organization Technische Universitaet Graz
Approved none
User-agent Webnews - news.tugraz.at
Xref archive tu-graz.anzeigen.arbeitsmarkt:11788

Candidate Responsibilities:
- Collaboration on exciting embedded software projects in the field of mobile communication and security
- Active contribution to an agile software development process
- Design definition, implementation and debugging on microcontrollers

Candidate Profile:
- Degree from a recognized University (Engineering or Computer Science)
- Programming skills on embedded microcontrollers (ARM or similar)
- Experience with C / C++, Assembler and Java programming
- Interest in working in international team

Are you interested in an exciting career at international company? Please apply on our career page: https://nxp.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/careers/job/Gratkorn/Junior-Embedded-Software-Developer--m-f-d-_R-10015092

or contact our recruiter: Spela Kremzer, E-Mail: spela.kremzer***AT***nxp.com