Newsarchiv LOGO

Mail Index

Software Engineer in Test (m/f)

Date Mon, 6 May 2019 09:25:55 +0000 (UTC)
From Gerald Senarclens de Grancy <gerald.senarclens***AT***timetac.com>
Subject Software Engineer in Test (m/f)
Newsgroups tu-graz.anzeigen.arbeitsmarkt
Organization Technische Universitaet Graz
User-agent Pan/0.144 (Time is the enemy; 28ab3ba git.gnome.org/pan2)
Xref archive tu-graz.anzeigen.arbeitsmarkt:11817

# Software Engineer in Test (m/f)
TimeTac is a continually growing and innovative software company with a focus
on developing and providing web-based and mobile time tracking solutions. The
products of TimeTac are among some of the leading cloud applications in the
categories of time tracking and absence planning solutions in the German
speaking markets.

## Your Future Role
* Creation of automated tests for the TimeTac product line
* Active participation in scrum team meetings (our working language is English)
* Ensure high quality of our product-line via bug-fixing and testing

## Your Ideal Profile
* Experience in automated web GUI testing (puppeteer, selenium, testcafe, …)
* A track record of testing REST APIs

## Our Stack
**Codeception** - software test automation
**JavaScript, Ext JS, HTML and CSS** - frontend web development
**PHP (Symfony), MySQL, Redis** - backend REST API development
**Debian, CoreOS** - deployed operating systems
**Jenkins, BitBucket, Docker** - continuous integration and deployment
**PHP, Python, Bash, Go** - scripting and automation
**Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana (ELK stack), Prometheus** - monitoring

We use git, JIRA, Slack, Google Docs and Google Meet to get our work done.

## Our Offer
* Exciting tasks as part of a highly skilled and motivated team
* An open and personal working environment with mutual respect and appreciation
* A modern office in the city centre of Graz with great facilities, in-house
  and locally
* Opportunities for further development and education, as well as flexible
  working hours

We welcome both male and female applicants that wish to become part of the
success story in our highly motivated team. The stated position is available
for full-time as well as part-time employment. The minimum salary on the basis
of a full-time role is
€ 35,000
gross per annum. Considerable over-payment is possible for ideal candidates
with relevant experience and qualifications.

## Interested?
Please send your informative and convincing cover letter and CV to
<jobs***AT***timetac.com>.