Newsarchiv LOGO

Mail Index

Junior Customer Support Engineer - NXP

Date Wed, 15 May 2019 11:47:08 +0200 (CEST)
From "Sabine Laemmerer" <sabine.laemmerer***AT***nxp.com>
Subject Junior Customer Support Engineer - NXP
Newsgroups tu-graz.anzeigen.arbeitsmarkt
Organization Technische Universitaet Graz
Approved none
User-agent Webnews - news.tugraz.at
Xref archive tu-graz.anzeigen.arbeitsmarkt:11832

NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.

Candidate Responsibilities:

Manage technical customers support activity. This includes remote and on customer site support. The main tasks are:
Responsible for SW development projects in embedded, security and/or cloud related topics
Provide technical consultancy and guidance to customers in regards to design in of NXP solutions
Support technical design-in and lead customer projects
Develop close relationship with the worldwide technical support network

Prepare Application-Notes and technical support materials

Your Profile:

Technical Skills:
• Experience in SW development embedded microcontrollers and/or cloud services
• Have knowledge of ANSI-C language, Android, Java, Tools and Development systems for embedded SW
• Knowledge of Contactless technologies (BLE,WiFi, NFC/RFID)
• Linux embedded SW
• Project Management basic knowledge (customer related projects)

• Solution and ‘Value Proposition’ oriented, with focus to contribute to customer satisfaction
• Excellent communications and customer interfacing skills
• Target oriented and clear focus on results achievements
• Team player & Multi-culturally sensitive, Process and quality orientated
• Analytical, accurate, creative, flexible, open minded
• Works independent, takes initiative
• Flexible to travel

Educational and Experience Requirements:
• BS in software Engineering or similar
• Experience in software development
• Experienced with customer interfacing
• Fluent English is mandatory

NXP offers competitive compensation. Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 44.500 gross. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible.
Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees.

Please apply online under: https://nxp.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/careers/job/Gratkorn/Junior-Customer-Support-Engineer--m-f-d-_R-10015320

or send your CV to: sabine.laemmerer***AT***nxp.com