Newsarchiv LOGO

Mail Index

Software Engineer C++ (m/f)

Date Tue, 21 May 2019 10:32:01 +0200
From Lorenz-Kurz Susanne <susanne.lorenz-kurz***AT***rcpe.at>
Subject Software Engineer C++ (m/f)
Newsgroups tu-graz.anzeigen.arbeitsmarkt
Organization Technische Universitaet Graz
User-agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/60.6.0
Xref archive tu-graz.anzeigen.arbeitsmarkt:11840

We are looking for an active, highly qualified
		Software Engineer C++ (m/f)
			Ref.Nr. SK 54
with the ability to work independently and as a member of a small software development team.

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
 	- Work on the graphical user interface of our
	particle simulation software
 	- Continuous improvement and addition of new features
 	- Deal with internal user requests
 	- Testing and documentation

REQUIREMENTS:
 	- Significant knowledge of C/C++
 	- Experience in software development
 	- Basic experience with Linux operating systems
 	- Basic experience with version control systems (we use Git)
 	- Experience in design and implementation of graphical user 	interfaces
 	- Nice to have: experience with Qt, CUDA, scripting languages
 	- Nice to have: experience with testing strategies and environments
 	- Nice to have: experience with working in a scientific environment

WE OFFER:
- a multidisciplinary and dynamic research environment and access to highly modern infrastructure on campus of Graz University of Technology, - options for career development at the academic and industrial level, and - a competitive salary (min. € 26.600 gross/year, overpayment - depending on qualification - possible).
 	- possibility to work part-time (min. 20 hrs per week)

We are looking forward to receiving your application by indicating the Ref. Nr. and including a cover letter, your CV and credentials!

Research Center Pharmaceutical Engineering GmbH
Sandra Resl
Inffeldgasse 13, A-8010 Graz
Tel.: +43 316 873-30904
sandra.resl***AT***rcpe.at