Newsarchiv LOGO

Mail Index

Course Announcement: Security & Privacy in Modern Web Services

Date Thu, 16 Aug 2018 17:57:53 +0200
From Stefan More <TUGnews***AT***2904.cc>
Subject Course Announcement: Security & Privacy in Modern Web Services
Newsgroups tu-graz.security
Organization Technische Universitaet Graz
References <pkr8lo$kjn$1@bigmail.tugraz.at>
In-reply-to <pkr8lo$kjn$1@bigmail.tugraz.at>
Reply-to stefan.more***AT***iaik.tugraz.at
User-agent Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.9.1
Xref archive tu-graz.security:2220

To whom it may concern:

On 2018-08-13 08:32, Christof Rabensteiner wrote:
Dear students,

we are excited to announce that we will offer another edition of the
"Security & Privacy in Modern Web Services" seminar [1] in WS18/19!

In this seminar, we will discuss security and privacy-related topics
in web application development. The course is part of the IT Security
catalog and is worth 3.5 ECTS. You can find more information at [2]
and [3].

For registration, please send an email to *spring***AT***iaik.tugraz.at*,
including the following information: (1) your field of study, (2) if
you are in a Master or Bachelor program, and (3) which
IT-security-related courses you have already taken, and in which
semester/year. The seminar is limited to 18 participants.

Regards from the organizers,

Karl Koch, Stefan More, and Christof Rabensteiner

[1] Official Name: "AK IT-Sicherheit 2"
[2] https://online.tugraz.at/tug_online/wbLv.wbShowLVDetail?pStpSpNr=211096
[3] https://teaching.iaik.tugraz.at/akitsec2/start