Newsarchiv LOGO

Mail Index

Ferialpraktikum/Summer Internship at IAIK

Date Tue, 9 Apr 2019 14:30:47 +0200
From Stefan More <TUGnews***AT***2904.cc>
Subject Ferialpraktikum/Summer Internship at IAIK
Newsgroups tu-graz.security, tu-graz.sew-inf, tu-graz.anzeigen.arbeitsmarkt
Organization Technische Universitaet Graz
Reply-to stefan.more***AT***iaik.tugraz.at
User-agent Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/60.6.1
Xref archive tu-graz.security:2254 tu-graz.sew-inf:1340 tu-graz.anzeigen.arbeitsmarkt:11784

IAIK still has opportunities for students within our Internship
Program during the summer break (July, August, September) 2019.

Our focus is directed towards IT security. Within this context we work
on cryptography, hardware & software implementations of crypto
algorithms, e-Government research, trusted computing, and network
security. Please, visit our research pages[1] for more information.

If you are interested, please mail your application (short informal
motivation text + CV) to applications***AT***iaik.tugraz.at

Note:
* don't forget to mention your field(s) of interest
* if you have experience in security, mention that (HTL with
specialization, IAIK courses, FH, private projects, curiosity, ...)
* if you are active in LosFuzzys, mention that
* if you have questions, ask

The Salary is 50% of ST1R of the Austrian IT-KV, so currently €1.489,5
per month.

[1] https://www.iaik.tugraz.at/content/research/

--
Stefan More
Institute for Applied Information Processing and