Re: Biosig example

From: Alois Schloegl <alois.schloegl ***AT***tugraz.at>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 18:31:38 +0200
Subject: Re: Biosig example
Newsgroups: tu-graz.biosig

andrew stewart wrote:

Hi
I'm an Engineering student at Charles Darwin University that has an assignment on ECG's. I've downloaded Biosig but was having some problems loading signals I got from Physionet. Could give me an example of matlab command that would work. I get an error of undefined variable loaddat. Thanks A. Stewart

Could you provide more details? Which commands and which dataset are you using?
Have you tried the latest Version of BIOSIG?

Alois