GDF-Format and the Equipment-Provider Identification

From: Alois Schlögl <alois.schloegl ***AT***tugraz.at>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 17:55:44 +0200
Subject: GDF-Format and the Equipment-Provider Identification
Newsgroups: tu-graz.biosig

Up to now, the field EP-id (bytes 193-200) has used the default value 0x2020202020202020. Since more and more software packages generate GDF files, this field should be used.

In future, each software package (generating GDF-Files) should use its own identification. For this reason, those who have a software package that generate GDF-Files should apply for an Id-Code. Tell me the name of your software package and I'll send you the ID-Code.

Alois