Newsarchiv LOGO

Mail Index

GDF-Format and the Equipment-Provider Identification

Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 17:55:44 +0200
From Alois Schlögl <alois.schloegl***AT***>
Subject GDF-Format and the Equipment-Provider Identification
Newsgroups tu-graz.biosig
Organization Technische Universitaet Graz
User-agent Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 (Windows/20041103)
Xref archive tu-graz.biosig:28

Up to now, the field EP-id (bytes 193-200) has used the default value 0x2020202020202020. Since more and more software packages generate GDF files, this field should be used.

In future, each software package (generating GDF-Files) should use its own identification. For this reason, those who have a software package that generate GDF-Files should apply for an Id-Code. Tell me the name of your software package and I'll send you the ID-Code.