BioSig4C++ v0.59 available from here
It adds several important components and
provides a significant improvement to previous releases.
For details, see the changelog below.
The new features are experimental, more detailed tests are welcome.
Furthermore, mexSLOAD has been tested with Octave, but not with
Matlab. Tell us when you have figured out the proper compiler settings.
- Support for reading additional fileformats:
AINF, BrainVision, DEMG.
Now, ca. 15 formats can be read, and 7 data formats
can be written to.
Several improvements and bug fixes are included.
Furthermore, biosig4c++ becomes more a library.
- It provides libbiosig.a with a clean
external interface as defined in biosig.h.
This library is useful for several applications:
- The upcoming release of SigViewer will use it.
- an interface to python is added
- a mex-interface mexSLOAD for the use with Octave and
Matlab is added. mexSLOAD seems somehow redundant to
BioSig4OctMat; however mexSLOAD can read HL7aECG/FDA-XML
data (this is not possible with BioSig4OctMat).
- Apple platform is supported, too.