Re: Assignment 1 is online

From: Sofiane Correa de Sa <correadesa ***AT***student.tugraz.at>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 16:11:09 +0200
Subject: Re: Assignment 1 is online
Newsgroups: tu-graz.lv.svu.ue
On 20/10/2017 16:08, Sofiane Correa de Sa wrote:
Hello,

On 20/10/2017 15:41, Robert Gregor wrote:

You should be able to access the template repository via the link provided by the assignment sheet.

Both are empty, is that normal?

Please clone the repository and commit it into your groups repository.

Do you mean clone the template repository and push it to the personal repository?

Please do not use multiple user repositories for a single group, as it will be hard for us which repository we should grade in the end.

Every group member of our group received a repository, does that mean we should create another repository for the group assignment? Why create one repository per student then?

Cheers,

Sofiane.

oh and I almost forgot: should we add our personal/group repository as remote and the template repository as upstream?

Cheers,

Sofiane.

--
Sofiane Correa de Sa correadesa***AT***student.tugraz.at
Computer Science "Hello World"