Re: Assignment 1 is online

From: Robert Gregor <gregor ***AT***tugraz.at>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 17:09:06 +0200
Subject: Re: Assignment 1 is online
Newsgroups: tu-graz.lv.svu.ue
Dear students,

we figured the issue with the template repositories.
Apparently, the access permissions for members of the SVU 2017 group are not set correctly on the gitlab server. Unfortunately, I don't have enough permissions myself to change them. I will notify you once the server admin changed the permissions to what they should have been since last week.

Best,

Robert