Re: Add people to project

From: Sofiane Correa de Sa <correadesa ***AT***student.tugraz.at>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 12:30:32 +0200
Subject: Re: Add people to project
Newsgroups: tu-graz.lv.svu.ue
On 27/10/2017 12:28, Sofiane Correa de Sa wrote:
Hello,

Since we have to use only one of the group members's repo I'm assuming it is allowed to add other group members to the project repo in GitLab.

Do we also have to add the tutors to the project?

Am I right?

Cheers,

Sofiane.

Message got a little mixed up, sorry I meant:

Since we have to use only one of the group members's repo I'm assuming
it is allowed to add other group members to the project repo in GitLab. Am I right?

--
Sofiane Correa de Sa correadesa***AT***student.tugraz.at
Computer Science "Hello World"