[A3] Hoare - checking of While conditions

From: Anja Karl <akarl ***AT***iaik.tugraz.at>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 17:06:45 +0100
Subject: [A3] Hoare - checking of While conditions
Newsgroups: tu-graz.lv.vt
Hi,

It is possible to check the while assertions in multiple ways, but since we check your output against ours, we have to specify this.

Please take the loop invariant as it is, build the other conditions as they should look like and check them with is equal against the actual asserts from the file.

You can use the wanted output for search.wrong (see task description) as a reference.

Best,
Anja

P.S.: There will be an update in the refernce output of search.wrong this evening since the line numbers do not fit the reformatted input any more.