[A3] IfExpression, IfElseExpression

From: davcem <davcem ***AT***gmx.at>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 21:54:07 +0100
Subject: [A3] IfExpression, IfElseExpression
Newsgroups: tu-graz.lv.vt
Hello!

- Within the todo section of IfExpression and IfElseExpression there are the hints, that we should use the expressions isEqual and print. For the different parts to compare (precondition, precondition block aso...) the isEqual would not be sufficient. Are we allowed to change the conditions to be compare (e.g. pre + condition equals precondition block)?

- In general: Should the hints within the todo section be sufficient?

Yours, dAvid