Re: [A3] IfExpression, IfElseExpression

From: Anja Karl <akarl ***AT***iaik.tugraz.at>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 13:45:00 +0100
Subject: Re: [A3] IfExpression, IfElseExpression
Newsgroups: tu-graz.lv.vt
Am 28.11.2016 um 21:54 schrieb davcem:
Hello!

- Within the todo section of IfExpression and IfElseExpression there are
the hints, that we should use the expressions isEqual and print.
For the different parts to compare (precondition, precondition block
aso...) the isEqual would not be sufficient. Are we allowed to change
the conditions to be compare (e.g. pre + condition equals precondition
block)?

- In general: Should the hints within the todo section be sufficient?

Yours, dAvid
Hi,

for every comparison but pre-post (in if without else) isEqual should be sufficient. For this special case you will need the isStronger method.

HTH,
Anja